This is a virtual version of the day-long seminar, condensed into four hours. Following the seminar, you can access three, one-hour refresher tutorials and an add-on tool to reinforce your learning.
McGhee Productivity Solutions’ Take Back Your Life!™ (TBYL) program for groups provides methods and techniques to help you reclaim and refocus your time.
This seminar is a highly cost-effective solution that enables individuals, or an intact work team, to make decisions regarding shared challenges. Participants address issues such as e-mail volume, message relevance and clarity, dealing with interruptions, meaningful meetings and more.
You will learn how to:
• Set up an effective system to manage your agreements and commitments
• Develop systems to process and organize information
• Establish e-mail and communication protocols
• Set up a calendar based on your priorities and objectives
• Use software tools, like Microsoft Outlook, to support your action plan
Small class sizes: 15 person maximum!
You will access your computer during the workshop (Outlook must be installed).
This seminar can be customized to meet the specific needs of your organization. For information about upcoming sessions or to schedule a session for your organization, enter your information below.