The Samurai Sales Mastery Series™ is a methodology deeply rooted in scientific research on human behavior, coupled with industry research and best practices in sales. The methodology adapts to an organization’s unique situation, as well as a sales person’s unique personality and skill set. It provides the sales person with an understanding of the “why” behind the “what.” The result? A road map to achieving a trusted relationship with the customer.
The program helps the sales person transform their selling skills from a competitive, transactional approach to a collaborative, trusted advisor approach focused on the buyer.
You will learn to…
• Improve your close ratio
• Develop an effective sales process
• Generate more qualified prospects
• Succeed regardless of any market conditions
• Create raving evangelists for your current clients
• Build business by meeting the real needs of your clients
Call or complete the form below to set the dates for your group or organization! Register through the Ascendis Learning Connection and receive a 30% discount for the Spring and Summer workshops. Regular price $975; Ascendis price $675.
• Session: 8:30am – 4:30 pm. Check-in begins at 8:00am.
• Cost: $675 per person
• Workshop Includes:
• Continental Breakfast and Lunch
• Training Manual
• “Put the Win Back in Your Sales” book authored by Dan Kreutzer – $15.00 value
For those whose sales force is geographically dispersed, the foundational principles of this program are offered as a virtual program.
This program can be customized for the needs of your organization. Contact us for more information by completing the form below.
Don’t paint yourself into a corner.
Never answer an unasked question. If the prospect feels something is important, he’ll raise the issue. Don’t complicate things by raising issues that you think are important.
View Expert’s Offerings