Leadership Skills for Project Management Excellence.
This one-day workshop strengthens and develops leadership attributes in the context of managing projects and people. Aimed at those in leadership and project management roles, you’ll learn to achieve balance between managing the project’s team members and the process.
This one-day interactive workshop incorporates a mix of large- and small-group activities. Practice scenarios help participants apply what they learn and stay focused on balancing people and process. Each individual receives an overview of efficient project management, including a takeaway kit of templates and sample project plans, status reports, communication plans, and more.
Highly personalized and limited to 8 – 12 participants, the workshop helps you immediately apply what you learn to your unique situation and needs.
What you will learn:
• How to move your project from just being “on track” to achieving peak team and project performance
• The roles and responsibilities of a project manager
• A six-step process to effectively manage a project from start to finish
• The 10 characteristics of Robert K. Greenleaf’s Servant-Leadership, and how to integrate them into your project management process
• Unique skills to avoid being “bogged down” in the process
• Techniques to bring out the maximum potential of each team member
• Tips to enhance and strengthen your own leadership skills
Bring it to your organization
The workshop can be customized to meet the specific needs of your organization. To offer the course in-house or to purchase these course materials, enter your information below or call us at 1.847.540.0655.