This advanced workshop provides virtual team leaders with tools to develop new strategies in leading their teams. You will gain practical tools and skills to communicate, build trust, address cultural differences, and establish clear goals and team work processes. Apply research-based best practices to raise the performance of your virtual team.
- Have you been given responsibility of leading a virtual team?
- Is your virtual team facing hurdles in working together?
- Do you need tools and skills necessary to overcome the challenges global teams face?
- Are you a leader managing one or more teams with diverse cultures?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions then this program is for YOU!
- Acquire strategies and electronic tools to engage your virtual team members
- Understand the influences of national culture on your team members
- Improve team communications and decision making
- Build rapid trust and increase team cohesiveness and synergy
- Identify tools and techniques to track and manage team performance
Who Should Attend:
- Team leaders who have experience leading onsite teams and are now leading a virtual team
- Virtual team leaders who want to raise their team’s performance and overcome the unique challenges faced by virtual teams
Whether it’s your first experience leading a virtual team or you want to boost your team’s results, we can help!
Three sessions – two hours each of active learning
Virtual, live online
Three live online sessions
$297 (10% Discount for Groups of 3 or More)
This course is also available as a custom, instructor-led course. Groups of three or more from the same organization are entitled to a 10% discount. To speak with a senior partner about either of these options, enter your information below.