Strategic thinking is deliberate thinking that precedes and accompanies decisions that are significant for individual and organizational success.
This workshop will improve your ability to think strategically by taking you through an iterative, four-phase cycle and providing tools, tips, and techniques to accomplish each of the phases.
At the end of the two-day skill building workshop you will know how to:
• Anticipate the signals of change for your business
• Assess the quality of your thinking about your business strategy
• Understand the risks associated with your strategic decisions
• Close the gap between strategic intention and your ability to execute your intention
Who Should Attend:
This program is applicable to those professionals and managers who influence or have to implement the company’s strategic plans.
Duration of the Program:
This program can be run as a half-day awareness session, a one-day overview, or a two-day skill building session.
Location of the Program:
On-site/in-house. This program is usually conducted at the client’s business or a convenient off-site location.
The Workshop Fees are:
• 1-10 scheduled attendees: $3,000 per day< • 11-20 scheduled attendees: $5,000 per day • 20+ scheduled attendees: negotiated Coaching: Fees based on scope and duration. To learn more, be sure to view this short video