Eyes Wide Shut: How to Avoid Missed Opportunities and Plan for Future Success – Webinar Recording
Masterminds for Managers – A Virtual Event
Scroll below to review the recording.
At the top of every business leader’s mind is the question, “What does the future hold?” Whether the future is 12 months or 12 years from now, making sure the organization survives and thrives for the duration weighs heavily on the shoulders of those who set and execute the strategy. The global landscape is riddled with corporations and entire industries hobbling along or on life support due to complications from missed opportunities. Consider:
• Sears missed the future of retailing.
• IBM is in danger of missing “the cloud.”
• Heart surgeons missed the impact of better medications.
• Music companies missed the future of music downloads.
• The financial industry has missed so many futures, it is the poster child for crisis management.
On the other hand, for every fallen giant, there is an organization or industry standing tall and riding high on the waves of success. No one has a crystal ball. Yet, some business leaders seem to be able to sense trends and steer their organizations toward attractive waters and abundant futures. Learn what it takes to prepare your organization for a successful future. Bill Welter, president of Adaptive Strategies, will introduce participants to a four phase strategic thinking cycle for:
• Sensing the signals of tomorrow
• Making sense out of those signals
• Deciding on a course of action
• Acting on decisions
Professionals responsible for creating and/or executing their organization’s strategy do not want to miss this opportunity! Investing an hour to participate in this innovative webinar can change the course of your organization’s future for the better!