Make Preparation Your Key to Virtual Classroom Success.
The virtual classroom is now becoming a standard when on-site gatherings are not possible or not practical. How will you keep your distant audience engaged? Capture and engage your audience through planning for and using interactive elements and tools to put the WOW back in your virtual sessions.
Our interactive virtual classroom courses are 45 – 60 minutes long and scheduled through out the year. At the end of each session, each participant will receive resources to help them create an engaging learning experience for a dispersed audience. Preparation, delivery and follow up is emphasized.
• Tips and practices important for preparation, delivery and follow up
• What tasks go into preparing for success
• How to determine the appropriate amount of interactivity when designing delivery
• Why assigning roles and responsibilities is helpful for the facilitator
• The critical role of interactivity to achieve recall and learning
This course is crucial for anyone who facilitates, designs or plans virtual classroom sessions.
Bring it to your organization
The workshop can be customized to meet the specific needs of your organization. To offer the course in-house or to purchase these course materials, enter your information below or call us at 1.847.540.0655.